Nike’s Zoom Rival XC cross country spike is ready to take on the most challenging of courses. With a dynamic arch band that secures the midfoot on more uneven ground and an outsole that has been designed with strategically placed lugs to provide maximum traction and grip but without compromising on bulk. Flywire cables will also provide a more secure fit by integrating the two bottom eyestays. The forefoot is wider than usual to allow your foot to splay more naturally while the upper is lightweight and responsive and offers maximum breathability, working to keep your feet comfortable through different terrain. All of this makes the Zoom Rival a must-have spike for race day.
- Dynamic arch band secures the midfoot over uneven terrain.
- Cushlon midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Anatomical heel is rounded to roll with the ground.
- Mesh throughout the upper offers optimal ventilation.
- Flywire technology integrates with the bottom 2 eyestays of the arch band for an adaptive, supportive fit.
- Forefoot is wider than traditional racing shoes to allow more room for toe splay.
- Rubber is removed in the midfoot, exposing the midsole to enhance flexibility and reduce weight. This also prevents mud and debrid from clogging the outsole.
- Strategically placed lugs around the perimeter have a sharp, crisp shape to enhance grip in all conditions.