The old faithful Saucony Jazz neutral road running shoe has had an update. It now features a medial support arc to give a touch of stability – only a touch though, not enough for Saucony to reclassify it as a support shoe, but it will be a bit more stable than previous versions.
The upper is a made of a lightweight breathable mesh with a support weld at the midfoot to keep the foot supported throughout the run. ProGrid cushioning in the heel provides impact protection at touchdown and an IMEVA midsole gives a cushioned underfoot ride. The plastic arch stuck onto the shoe on the medial side enhances the Jazz’s stability.
XT-600 carbon rubber on the outsole makes it hard wearing.
· Lightweight breathable mesh upper with reflective details
· Plush tongue and collar for comfort
· Moulded sockliner for in-shoe comfort
· Heel ProGrid for shock absorption
· Impulse EVA for cushioning
· XT-600 on the outsole for durability
· 8mm Offset
· 26mm Heel/ 18mm Forefoot
· Weight 281g