Sports Shop >
Running Shoes WOMEN > Support >
Brooks Vapor 11
Brooks Vapor 11
OUR PRICE - £90
In an update to the line, the Brooks Vapor 11 Running Shoes now features Brooks' circular DNA midsole, which offers a striking balance between cushioning and responsive support, taking some of the energy put into your running gait and helping bounce it back to offer you a boost in efficiency.
The shoe also features a Caterpillar Crash Pad that segments the midsole for a perfectly smooth heel-to-toe transition. The outsole features Omega Flex Grooves, an innovation which enhances the flexibility of the midsole and provides an effortless forefoot ride whilst still offering great cushioning and midsole integrity. The unique shape of an Omega Flex Groove allows it to flex dynamically without comprising cushioning. When at rest, it supports the shoe; when it's flexing, the grooves open up to allow greater flexibility.
- ***NEW*** Brooks DNA™-Circular - Shock absorption technology which immediately adjusts to the specific biomechanics, speed and weight of every runner.
- DRB Accel - A high density post at the medial arch is engineered for pronation control and creates a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
- HPR Plus - A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- PodTech - A system of 'pods' in the midsole and outsole enabling the shoe to bend and flex more naturally while still supporting the foot at its most critical points.
- Omega Flex Groove - Placed in the sole, the 'Grooves' open during movement, creating flexibility and support for the forefoot and midsole.
- Tuned Density Midsole - Improved midsole cushioning based on weight and gender.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad - Creates a smoother laydown.
- Moisture-Managing Element Linings - Designed for weather protection.
There are no reviews for this item.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed: